Register in advance using the provided Zoom link.
CONTINUING EDUCATION APPROVAL 2.0 Contact Hours will be awarded. This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
Nurses should only claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation of this activity and complete an evaluation form.
BCBSM requires annual training in MI/BAP and CC/HL/TB for PCMH Capabilities 11.1. and 11.8.
– Define health literacy and teach back
– Identify health literacy challenges
– Identify components of universal precautions
– Apply health literacy, teach back, and universal precaution knowledge
– Define cultural competency
– Self-assessment – an important factor in providing cultural competent care
– Identify questions for universal cultural understanding in the practice